Saturday, March 16, 2013

Even roses have thorns.

So the other day wasn't a good day. Number wise it was fine but emotionally, it was a day I could of done without. I hated everything. Diabetes, people, life, everything. Mainly diabetes though. I didn't want to get out of bed & face reality. I didn't want to test. I didn't want to admit I am diabetic. There was a lot of tears, fighting, not wanting to remove my face from the covers. My husband, being the trooper he is, wouldn't let me give in to those "hating diabetic" thoughts. Some days though, you're just gonna have a bad day. Diabetes is a 24/7, 365 days a years issue. It's a lifestyle. Not a lifestyle I chose but one I have to deal with if I want a life. & it's emotional. Having to always, always, alwayssss deal with it is really hard. Even on the good days, it can be frustrating. Diabetes isn't always a party pooper but it definitely has it's days.

No comments:

Post a Comment